We use SSL encryption which means all the information you enter into forms, or sign ups on our site is secure.
You maybe able to make purchases from our site, but we are not PCI compliant. All transactions are executed by third party processors. At no point do we store any credit card information on our servers, it’s all handled through the processors who have to be PCI compliant.
We will never share your personal information outside of the organisation with any third parties.
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards. An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
- We use regular Malware Scanning.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Users can visit our site anonymously. Any data collected by the sit is strictly opted in by the user for a particular purpose
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.